CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Is What Love Sounds Like


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going back to work

Yep, I'll be going back to work Monday, August 4, 2008. I'm a little sad about it, but I think I'm ready. Not that I wouldn't love to be at home with Noelle, but I have accepted that I have to go back to work, and it's time. Plus I don't have any more leave so staying home any longer is not an option. Fortunately, my neighbor has offered to keep Noelle for a great price. The fact that Noelle will be right downstairs and I only work 15 minutes away is a blessing in itself. I just printed some of my favorite pictures of her off the computer to put on my desk. I try not to think of me missing her growing up, because even just typing it makes me sad.

My cousin said to me that at least I'll have something to look forward to in the evenings and she's right. I can't wait until I can have more time off from work to just be with Noelle. Already, I know. But in the meantime, I need to prepare myself physically (wardrobe) and mentally to go back to the daily grind. I'm kind of excited, if I'm being honest. It kind of feels like the first day of school. Haha. I spoke to my supervisor today, and I'll be busy for a while, which will hopefully help the day pass. I'm going to try not to call the babysitter too much or come home for lunch too much, but I probably will at least twice a week...until I get tired of the cost of gas to do that. LOL. Ok, I'm rambling now. Let me get back to the rest of So You Think You Can Dance.

Ciao!

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Aww Im sorry its already time to go back but it sounds like you are feeling better about it! Thats awesome you found someone so close to watch your little princess too, what a relief! HUGS!!!