CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Is What Love Sounds Like


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Four Months Old - My big girl!

I didn't want to wait until after her doctor's appointment to post. Noelle is such a jewel, the light of my life for real. I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love her.

We recently had another road trip to Ohio for my cousin's wedding and Noelle did wonderful, of course. I think having her used to the long car rides will be good for us in the long run. It'll make it easier to do family trips and hopefully get out to some of these states to visit some of my friends : )

Noelle has managed to pull out most of her hair. LOL! She does it mostly when she's sleeping...I don't know why. So I have a beautiful, bald-head, little girl. LOL!!!! Noelle has found her voice and loves to squeal and babble. It's the best sound ever. She is also very much a daddy's girl. I mean, he just looks at her and she smiles from ear to ear! It is so sweet. She has started reaching for things now...she reached for the keyboard the other day. She's not quite reaching for food, so we won't be starting solids anytime soon.

She is just a happy girl and she's doing great. Here are some recent pictures.

Noelle and Aunt Cecile at the Wedding


Noelle in her Bumbo in the hotel


Noelle at home

0 comments: