CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Is What Love Sounds Like


Monday, November 3, 2008

Noelle's First Halloween

Awww!!! My baby girl was a Lovebug for her first Halloween. Thanks goes out to my roomie for getting her a costume from Old Navy during their HUGE sale. We paid $5, marked down from $22. I think I'll wait like that for a couple of years :) Although I've been pretty down in the dumps lately, it was very important to me to have pictures of Noelle for her first Halloween in a costume. My happy girl did so well at the picture studio and smiled without hesitation in just about every shot. I tell you, she can brighten the darkest of days. I cannot wait to take Christmas pictures. We're going to return to the Picture People for her first picture with Santa as well, instead of waiting in the long line at the mall. Here are a few proofs from the shoot. I can't believe my little patootie will be five months in a few days. : ( Time sure does fly.



2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

I just LOVE those pictures!! She is the cutest little butterfly!

Sarah said...

I love her costume Nia.. she looks so happy. good job mamma.