CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Is What Love Sounds Like


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Comfortable

I think most of my new mommy fears are gone now. I am learning to relax and let Noelle show me what it is she needs and wants. There is no doubt that my baby girl is ready for some real food now. She is determined to one day reach into mommy's plate. I never thought that I would ever feel this much love in my life. And she's so small. I mean, I know babies are blessings and I know and try to understand what people go through for babies, and I feel extremely blessed to have been able to conceive Noelle naturally and I don't know what my world would be without her. I find myself sometime just staring at her, still in awe that she is mine. The best part of my day is picking her up from the sitter after work. Yes, as she's getting older, she demands more time and attention, but I always keep my cool remembering how quickly this time will pass. The good news is I no longer want to stop time in this moment. I'm excited for her to grow up and learn new things and I am learning to appreciate those times more than anything else in the world. It seems as if I can't kiss her enough or cuddle with her enough, so yes, I spend a great deal of the evenings holding her and talking to her, enjoying these moments of her being so small. She's such a happy baby too! Such a joy to wake up and go to sleep too...well maybe not the sleep so much, but you know what I mean. Some nights are rough, and I get absolutely nothing done until after 11pm, and some nights, especially when daddy's home, I can even cook dinner. But regardless of all the hard times, I wouldn't trade motherhood and the feeling and love that I have for anything in this world. Just felt a little sentimental and wanted to write something about my baby girl Noelle Anaya.

0 comments: