CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

This Is What Love Sounds Like


Monday, March 23, 2009

New Entry Three Months in the Making

I know, I know! LOL! I cannot believe I let three months go by without updating my blog! I missed her first Christmas! I'm so ashamed. :-( Life just got so hectic.

Noelle is doing SO well!!!! I love my little big girl to bits! She is so smart and busy. She said her first word on January 10, 2009...it was "Hi!" She says "hi" all the time now, and to anyone who looks her way. It's the first thing she tells me in the morning...if she doesn't cry first. LOL! I cannot believe we're only 10 weeks away from her birthday. I remember so much about my pregnancy so fondly and am getting so sad that she's almost a year old. It just went entirely too fast! She's had her first very bad cold, her first fever spike, and been to her first pool party. LOL! I'll have to do another post just to update on pictures.

Noelle loves to be on the floor and exploring everything. She is cruising around anywhere she can get to. We moved a week ago, and now that she's on the floor more and there's so much more room, she follows me wherever I go. She has a very good appetite and loves to eat her Gerber Puffs and her veggies. She actually prefers veggies over fruit. When she eats, you hear "numm, numm"...LOL! Yes, she makes that sound as she eats. She is just an absolute joy to watch grow and I am so blessed to have her.

Once we get settled, I'll post pictures of Noelle exploring her new territory. In the meantime, here are some recent photos of my little boo-boo over the past few months.

Shortly after Christmas when she started cruising


In February eating melon at Golden Corral


Nine Months Old


0 comments: